The Zoom H6 Handy Recorder Change the Way You Think About Recording… Forever Zoom's flagship H6 is the most advanced portable recorder ever. It utilizes a system of interchangeable input capsules that can be swapped out as easily as the lenses of a camera and comes with both X/Y and Mid-Side stereo mics. Great for live recording as well as studio-quality music production, the H6 offers six tracks of simultaneous recording and four mic/line inputs.
Features & Highlights
- Direct recording to SD cards up to 128GB.Display 2.0-inch full color LCD (320 x 240 pixels)
- Gain knobs, pads, and phantom power for each input. Maximum Sound Pressure Input: 122 dB SPL
- Newly redesigned preamps with an ultra-low noise floor, up to 24-bit/96kHz audio in wav or MP3 format
- Mountable directly to dslr or camcorder with optional hs-01 hot shoe mount adapter. Multichannel and stereo usb audio interface for pc/mac/ipad
- Includes: owners manual, SD card (2 GB), XYH-6 X/Y capsule, MSH-6 MS capsule, AA size LR6 battery x4, USB cable, sponge windscreen, cubase LE software, case
|Item Weight:||0.62 pounds|
|Item Size:||1.88 x 6.02 x 6.02 inches|
|Package Weight:||3 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.2 x 3.6 x 3.6 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Zoom, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: H2N, ean: 0884354010065,
Zoom H2n Handy RecorderOver 20 hours of operation using two standard AA batteries. Key Control, A-B Repeat, File Dividing, Normalize, MP3 Post-Encode, Marker and Surround Mixer. Additional functions include Lo-cut Filter, Compressor/Limiter, Auto Gai...
mpn: H5, ean: 0884354013196,
Zoom H5 Handy RecorderUses a system of interchangeable input capsules that can be swapped out as easily as the lens of a camera. Includes detachable X/Y capsule (XYH-5) with extended signal capacity and shock mounted mics for reduced handling noise. ...