An exhaustive two-year research and design project by the Zildjian Sound Lab results in a new modern cymbal voice from the legendary Zildjian Company. The new S Family from Zildjian is an expressive cymbal with a balanced frequency response, making it suitable for a variety of musical styles. It features a B12 alloy (88% copper, 12% tin) coupled with cutting edge modern manufacturing techniques that produce a cymbal capable of a wide range of musical expression.
Features & Highlights
- Superb-sounding cymbal line for the Semi-Professional/Professional musician
- B12 Alloy (88% Copper, 12% Tin) produces balanced low-mid-high frequencies
- Top-bottom lathing crafted perfectly in weight, feel, sound
- Extensive hammering for dialed-in sonic response through all dynamic ranges
- Brilliant Finish - bright shimmery tone that opens up sound
|Manufacturer:||Avedis Zildjian Company|
|Brand:||Avedis Zildjian Company|
|Publisher:||Avedis Zildjian Company|
|Studio:||Avedis Zildjian Company|
|Item Weight:||7.22 pounds|
|Item Size:||18 x 2 x 2 inches|
|Package Weight:||9.15 pounds|
|Package Size:||17.4 x 2.4 x 2.4 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Avedis Zildjian Company, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.