Product Description & Reviews
Sick and tired of sub-par mixes? Well-suited for small, portable rigs, the Yamaha MG10XU analog mixer delivers outstanding sound quality. Your mix will sound transparent and articulate when it passes through the MG10XU's quality op-amp. The MG10XU's crystal clear D-PRE preamps will squeeze every drop of tone from your mics, with natural-sounding bass and smooth highs. Featuring Featuring onboard digital effects, switchable phantom power, a pad switch, one-knob compressors, EQ, and LED metering, the MG10XU can take on just about any task you throw at it. Deliver a clean and professional-sounding mix with the Yamaha MG10XU analog mixer!
Features & Highlights
- 10-Channel mixer with USB and SPX digital effects
- Featuring studio-grade discrete class-A D-PRE preamps with inverted Darlington circuit - providing fat, natural sounding bass and smooth, soaring highs
- 3-band EQ and high-pass filters give you maximum control and eliminate unwanted noise, resulting in a cleaner mix
- 1-Knob compressors allow easy control - resulting in livelier guitars, punchier bass lines, a tighter snare and a cleaner vocal sound.
- MG Series mixers feature a rugged, impact-resistant, powder-coated metal chassis
|Item Weight:||7.5 pounds|
|Item Size:||5.2 x 14.17 x 14.17 inches|
|Package Weight:||7.7 pounds|
|Package Size:||14.1 x 5 x 5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Yamaha, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.