Product Description & Reviews
Product Description for the Yamaha MG10XU + Strukture SMC20 20' XLR Mic Cable 1 x Yamaha MG10XU 4 x Strukture SMC20 20' XLR Mic Cable Yamaha MG10XU Yamaha MG10XU is an extremely versatile and affordable 10-channel mixer With input and output marked on it, which helps user. The MG10XU's crystal clear D-PRE preamps will squeeze every drop of tone from your mics. Built-in SPX digital effects, bi-directional USB, one-knob compressors. The four D-PRE mic preamps feature an inverted Darlington circuit and switchable 48V phantom power.Metal chassis with XLR balanced outputs. Strukture SMC20 20' XLR Mic Cable 20' XLR Mic Cable - XLR male to XLR female.
Features & Highlights
- Yamaha MG10XU Mixing capability On-board processors : SPX algorithm: 24 programs I/O Phantom power : +48 V Digital I/O : USB Audio Class 2.0 compliant, Sampling Frequency: Max 192 kHz, Bit Depth: 24-bit
- Input Channels Mono[MIC/LINE] : 4 Stereo[LINE] : 3 Output Channels STEREO OUT : 2 MONITOR OUT : 1 PHONES : 1 AUX SEND : 1
- Strukture SMC20 20' XLR Mic Cable Model: SMC20 Highest Quality Solder connections are protected by a thick ABS inner sleeve Highest Quality Rubber outer covering is reinforced by state-of-the art shrink-wrap sleeve to resist seperation at the termin
- Bus Stereo : 1, AUX[FX]: 1 Input Channel Function PAD : 26 dB (Mono) HPF : 80 Hz, 12 dB/oct (Mono) COMP : 1-knob compressor Threshold: +22 dBu to -8 dBu, Ratio: 1:1 to 4:1, Output level: 0 dB to 7 dB, Attack time: approx. 25 msec, Release time: app
- General specifications Total harmonic distortion : 0.02 % @ +14dBu (20 Hz to 20kHz), GAIN knob: Min, 0.003 % @ +24dBu (1kHz), GAIN knob: Min Frequency response : +0.5 dB/-1.0 dB (20 Hz to 48 kHz) , refer to the nominal output level @ 1 kHz, GAIN kno
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.