Product Description & Reviews
Why choose the Yamaha JR1 Guitar?Yamaha craftsmanship and the use of select woods throughout this instrument create a compact folk guitar offering authentic acoustic sound. This popular choice boasts a beautiful quality sound and outstanding design that Yamaha is famous for. And, its 3/4 size, modeled after the FG series, makes the mini steel string JR1 one of the world's best-selling guitars. Included with your purchase is the exceptional Legacy Accessory Bundle pack, so that you have everything you'll need to start playing the day it arrives: Clip-on TunerCapoGuitar StrapPeg Winder Legacy PicksYamaha Folk Guitar StringsInstructional DVDSpecifications Body Finish: Top: Gloss, Back & Side: Satin Strings Scale: 540 mm (21 1/4") Body Depth: 80-90 mm (3 1/8"-3 9/16") Finger Board Width (Nut/Body): 43 mm (1 11/16") Top: Spruce Back: Meranti Side/Rib: Meranti Neck: Nato Finger Board: Rosewood Bridge: Rosewood Soft Case: Gig Bag
Features & Highlights
- LEGACY ACCESSORY BUNDLE INCLUDED - The Instrument Store includes its Legacy Accessory Bundle: clip-on tuner, capo, guitar strap, peg winder, Legacy picks, Yamaha folk guitar strings and instructional DVD
- PERFECT BEGINNER GUITAR - 3/4 Size Acoustic Body Style, NOT full-size
- SMALLER SIZE - Smaller for children or ideal as a travel guitar; Body Depth is 80 to 90 mm (3 1/8" to 3 9/16"); Finger Board Width (Nut/Body) is 43 mm (1 11/16"); Strings Scale is 540 mm
- QUALITY YAMAHA PRODUCT - Spruce Top, Meranti Back and Sides, Rosewood Fingerboard and Bridge
- GREAT STARTER KIT - This beginner kit will supply everything a student guitar player needs, including a gig bag
|Item Size:||16.25 x 4.75 x 4.75 inches|
|Package Weight:||5.65 pounds|
|Package Size:||16 x 4 x 4 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.