Product Description & Reviews
This is the authentic, U.S. Regulation Bugle. It has been used for years by members of our armed forces, the boy scouts of America and VFW units around the world. It is made of the finest quality brass by highly experienced, skilled craftsmen. With reasonable care, this musical instrument will last a lifetime. As specified by the quartermaster of the US Army in 1882, U.S. Regulation Bugles are built in the key of g with a tuning slide that will bring it down to the key of. It is easy to play and sounds just the way you know it should. You can play every official bugle call on your U.S. Regulation Bugle. If it doesn't have U.S. Regulation Bugle stamped on the bell, it's not the real thing.
Features & Highlights
- Highly Polished Brass Lacquered Finish with a Fully Tapered Bell.
- This is the ONLY Genuine U.S. Regulation Bugle made and is the same bugle that was made by Rexcraft and Buglecraft now manufactured by U.S. Regulation Bugle.
- Complete with Traditional Fluted Bugle Mouthpiece and Care Instructions.
- High grade brass makes the U.S. Regulation(tm) Bugle in the key of G with F slide easy to play with a mellow tone.
- The "Gold Standard" of Bugles - manufactured to the same exacting standards for over 90 years and used by Boy Scouts and Military worldwide.
|Manufacturer:||U.S. Regulation Bugle(tm)|
|Brand:||U.S. Regulation Bugle|
|Publisher:||U.S. Regulation Bugle(tm)|
|Studio:||U.S. Regulation Bugle(tm)|
|Item Weight:||2 pounds|
|Item Size:||4.25 x 6 x 6 inches|
|Package Weight:||6.65 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.35 x 4.96 x 4.96 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by U.S. Regulation Bugle, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.