If you're a bass player, then there are four words that constitute the bane of your existence - "just run it direct." With a Tech 21 SansAmp Bass Driver V2 DI, however, you can run direct on your own terms. That's right, no more soulless, totally flat bass for you!
Features & Highlights
- Presence, Drive, Level, Blend, Bass and Treble controls Three outputs: an effected XLR, effected 1/4 in. and parallel, uneffected 1/4 in. Phantom power operable, optional DC power supply or 9 V alkaline battery
- The SansAmp Bass Driver DI has been an arsenal staple for players and studios almost since the day it was introduced in 1994
- This multi-function, multi-application pedal dials up big vintage tube tones, bright modern slap sounds, gnarly distortions, and all in between
- Since the popularity of 5- and 6-string basses has gone beyond fad status and become mainstream, Tech 21 added a switch to adjust the bass frequency to extend into those lower registers
- They also added a mid-range control and a switch to adjust its frequency
|Part Number:||BASS DRIVER DI V2|
|MPN:||BASS DRIVER DI V2|
|Item Weight:||1.1 pounds|
|Item Size:||4.7 x 2.25 x 2.25 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.15 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.7 x 2.3 x 2.3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by tech21, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.