Product Description & Reviews
The Tascam DR-60DmkII 4-Channel Portable Recorder for DSLR is the new audio recording solution for on-set filmmakers and videographers using DSLRs. For years, filmmakers have been trying different methods for recording audio - including the use of bulky recorders designed for music and trying to transform the inferior audio technology built-into DSLRs. Now TASCAM has designed an answer that pros and amateurs alike have been waiting for. The DR-60D is a brand new 4-track solid-state recorder utilizing TASCAMs decades of experience. The recorder utilizes high-grade HDDA pre-amps, legendary AD converters, and a durable but lightweight structure and shape. This device will fit snuggly under any camera or into any rig, and record up to 96kHz/24-bit high quality audio straight to SD/SDHC media. Filmmakers have at their disposal two 1/4"-XLR Locking Combo MIC/LINE Inputs, 3.5mm Stereo MIC Input, Camera In, Camera Out, Line Out and Headphone Out. Both 1/4"-XLR Combo Inputs supply +48V Phantom Power and the 3.5mm Input supplies Plug-In Power for microphones requiring a bias voltage. The DR-60D is incredibly easy to use, employing TASCAMs very popular user interface and external controls for every major operation. The body structure, soft-touch keys and dials are designed specifically to help eliminate handling noise. The multiple record modes include, 4-Channel Record, Auto Record and TASCAMs Dual Record "Safety Track" Mode make the DR-60D one of the most versatile recorders on the market. Quality mic preamps are a necessity for quality sound. The DR-60DmkIIs HDDA mic preamplifiers (High Definition Discrete Architecture) employ discrete circuitry and parts, approved after months of evaluation testing by Tascam. The HDDA s circuit achieves a high equivalent input noise (EIN) of -120 dBu for low input noise. The DR-60DmkII mic preamps have been upgraded from their predecessor for up to 64 dB of gain with XLR input jacks for greater cable comp
Features & Highlights
- Four microphone inputs with 64dB of smooth gain and phantom power
- Select Four-track recording mode of Dual recording - a distortion-proof safety track
- Clear audio quality and A/D converters capture every whisper and shout of a performance
- Records up to 96Jz/24-bit WAV or BWAV audio to SD card media. Low cut filter and limiter to avoid noisy, distorted recordings
- OS- windows xp, windows vista, windows 7, windows 8, mac os x jaguar v10.2, mac os x panther v10.3, mac os x tiger v10.4, mac os x leopard v10.5, mac os x snow leopard v10.6.8, os x lion v10.7, os x mountain lion v10.8. Usb recommended is usb 2.0
|Item Weight:||1.12 pounds|
|Item Size:||5.24 x 3.67 x 3.67 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.81 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.89 x 5.79 x 5.79 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.