Product Description & Reviews
Exclusively from Saga Musical Instruments, Golden Gate musical instrument cases continue the tradition of making high-quality, durable, and affordable cases. Designed for the professional player, but with the beginner’s budget in mind. Every feature has been hand-selected to assure that these cases are as beautiful to look at as they excel at effectively at protecting even the most expensive instruments.This CD-1535 11" Openback banjo case has the characteristic “bump” design. Look to Golden Gate for all your instrument transport and protection needs.
Features & Highlights
- Ultra-strong arched top design delivers even more heavy duty protection than standard flat top cases
- Shaped interior is lined in green crushed velvet to complete the deluxe vintage look of this openback case
- Instrument cavity is protected by a thick, dense layer of foam padding carefully positioned where it matters most
- Exterior is covered with the highest quality black Tolex for a high end look and a lifetime of protection against wear and tear
- Heavy duty 5-ply wood core structure provides strength and protection for your banjo, whether in transit or in storage
- To learn more, please see our Product Description below
|Manufacturer:||Saga Musical Instruments|
|Publisher:||Saga Musical Instruments|
|Studio:||Saga Musical Instruments|
|Item Weight:||0.06 pounds|
|Item Size:||14.75 x 6 x 6 inches|
|Package Weight:||8.15 pounds|
|Package Size:||16 x 5.9 x 5.9 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.