The Rockville RPG15 powered PA speaker is simply amazing in terms of sound quality, and raw power! This speaker has an incredible 1,000 watts of peak power and will deliver a massive amount of bass, mids, and highs. The ultra-efficient design is amazing!
This speaker is the result of a year of research and development. We tested samples of 5 top selling powered speakers and the RPG series out-performed them all. These go louder and have punchier bass. What we found to be interesting was that some of the other speakers we tested against these were rated by their manufacturers at 1,500 watts or more, but they only went around half as loud as these.
The 15" woofer built into this speaker has a 3" aluminum voice coil which provides an extremely loud, deep, punchy bass response. Couple that with our state-of-the-art 1.35'' Japanese made pure titanium-diaphragm compression driver and the ultra-wide dispersion, 40° large-format horizontal wave guide horn and you get beautiful full range concert-quality sound. The linear class A/B amplifier built into these speakers is efficient and provides clean power to the speaker. Some of the competing speakers use cheap amps in their speakers.
Rockville RPG15 15" Active/Powered 1,000 Watts DJ/PA Speaker System
Tilts on its side for use as a floor monitor with included brackets
Ergonomically shaped handle for easy carrying and setup
High-quality components and exceptionally rugged high impact ABS construction
Amplifier clip limit LED indicator & power LED cabinet rear
Front display power meter Blue LED
110 / 220 Volt switchable power supply with external user serviceable fusing
Dimensions : 15.67" X 15.57" X 26.93"
Rockville RVSS2-XLR Pair of Adjustable Pro Speaker Stands
Features & Highlights
- Package Includes: (2) Rockville RPG15 2,000 Watt 2-Way DJ/PA Powered Speakers With a 15" Woofer and a 3" Voice Coil + Rockville RVSS2-XLR Pair of Adjustable Pro Speaker Stands + (2) XLR Male to Female Cables + Carrying Case
- Rockville RPG15 15" Active/Powered 1,000 Watts DJ/PA Speaker System. 250-Watt RMS / 500 Watts Program Power / 1000 Watts Peak. High power long-throw 15'' woofer with 3" aluminum voice coil provides incredibly deep bass and acoustic power. Frequency Response: 35Hz-20KHz. Maximum SPL @1w/1m: 128dB peak / 125dB continuous. High-power 2-way pro sound reinforcement speaker system for live sound and playback applications.
- Compact and light weight system delivers distortion free sound even at extreme SPL. Linear Class AB amplifier technology: high power, transparent sonic performance. Internal switch-mode power supply for low distortion audio with superior transient response. Built-in bass and treble equalization processor for ultimate system control and speaker protection. State-of-the-art 1.35'' Japanese made pure titanium-diaphragm compression driver for crystal clear high-frequency reproduction.
- Ultra-wide dispersion, 40° large-format horizontal wave guide horn molded directly into cabinet. Ultra-low noise Mic / Line input via XLR & 1/4-inch stereo jacks with volume control. Line RCA and XLR input with separate Gain adjustment. Additional balanced line output via XLR for linking of additional speaker systems. Versatile trapezoidal enclosure design allows different positioning. Flyable and stand mounting with 35-mm pole socket.
- Rockville RVSS2-XLR Pair of Adjustable Pro Speaker Stands. Adjustable Height . Steel Construction . Black Color . Weight capacity: 100 LBS . Adjustable Height Range: 47.25-78.75 inches . Base spread: 15-40 inches . Tube Diameter: 1.5 - 1.37 inch . Leg Diameter: 1.37 inch . Includes (2) 20 Foot XLR Female to XLR Male Cables . Includes (1) Travel Bag.
|Part Number:||(2) RPG15+RVSS2-XLR|
|Item Weight:||136.8 pounds|
|Package Weight:||133 pounds|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Rockville, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: M5MP, ean: 0700355947929,
Designed and made in Australia, the M5 is a compact Â½" cardioid condenser microphone with low noise and a full frequency response. A result of many years' experience building the award-winning NT5 microphone, RÃ˜DE has succeeded in making a hig...
mpn: SM58S A, ean: 0035127230238,
A standard on stages throughout the world for years, the Shure SM58 Dynamic Vocal Microphone offers a carefully tailored frequency rise at about 4,000 Hz for smooth as silk vocals that stand out in the mix. Long associated with its unmistakable sound...