Rockville REQ215 Dual 15 Band 1/3 Octave Graphic Equalizer+Peavey XLR Cable
Rockville REQ215 Dual 15 Band 1/3 Octave Graphic Equalizer+Peavey XLR Cable by Rockville at World of Justin. MPN: REQ215+PV 20 FOOT LOW Z MIC CABLE. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The Rockville REQ215 is an extremely high quality professional rack mountable equalizer. This is a 2 channel equalizer with 15 bands per channel. The
The Rockville REQ215 is an extremely high quality professional rack mountable equalizer. This is a 2 channel equalizer with 15 bands per channel. The main focus on this was sound quality and making it rugged and tough. We wanted to build a professional product that will instantly make a good speaker sound better, and after months of testing we know we did it!
The Rockville REQ215 is a Dual Channel 30 Band (15 bands per channel) rack mountable EQ
Dual channel (15 bands per channel)
Switchable 12 Band or 6dB boost/cut range
80Hz 24dB low cut filter
2/3 octave filter sets
25 Hz to 16 kHz effective equalization range
Constant Q filters
Output level LEDs (-12 to +17 dB)
Low cut filter switch with status LED
XLR inputs and outputs for balanced operation
Bypass switch with status LED
Balanced XLR input/output
Subwoofer X-Over Freq ( 30Hz - 200Hz ) selecting
Connectors : XLR balanced inputs and outputs
Ground lift switch
Frequency Centers : 31.5 Hz, 40 Hz, 63 Hz, 100 Hz, 160 Hz, 250 Hz, 400 Hz, 500Hz, 630 Hz, 800 Hz, 1 kHz, 2 kHz, 4 kHz, 8 kHz, 16 kHz
Input Impedance : 20k ohms
Output Impedance : 1.5k ohms
Maximum Output Level : 11 VAC
Level Control : +/- 12 dB
Signal to Noise : 90 dB
Distortion : 0.03%
Power : 120 Volt
Power Consumption : 15 watts
Weight Unpacked : 6.00 lbs
Shipping Weight : 7.50 lbs
Shipping Dimensions (in packaging) : Width 4.37" x Height 20.25" x Depth Packed: 10.5"
Peavey PV 20' XLR Female to Male Low Z Mic Cable - 100 % Copper/Top Quality
High-quality XLR connectors with nickel contacts
High density shield for maximum flexibility and noise prevention
24 awg. twisted pair, shielded cable
20 foot length
Features & Highlights
- The Rockville REQ215 is a Dual Channel 30 Band (15 bands per channel) rack mountable EQ. Dual channel (15 bands per channel). Switchable 12 Band or 6dB boost/cut range. 80Hz 24dB low cut filter. 2/3 octave filter sets. 25 Hz to 16 kHz effective equalization range. Constant Q filters. Output level LEDs (-12 to +17 dB).
- Low cut filter switch with status LED. XLR inputs and outputs for balanced operation. Bypass switch with status LED. Balanced XLR input/output. Subwoofer out. Subwoofer X-Over Freq ( 30Hz - 200Hz ) selecting . Connectors : XLR balanced inputs and outputs. Ground lift switch.
- Frequency Centers : 31.5 Hz, 40 Hz, 63 Hz, 100 Hz, 160 Hz, 250 Hz, 400 Hz, 500Hz, 630 Hz, 800 Hz, 1 kHz, 2 kHz, 4 kHz, 8 kHz, 16 kHz. Input Impedance : 20k ohms. Output Impedance : 1.5k ohms. Maximum Output Level : 11 VAC. Level Control : +/- 12 dB. Signal to Noise : 90 dB. Distortion : 0.03%. Power : 120 Volt. Power Consumption : 15 watts.
- Weight Unpacked : 6.00 lbs. Shipping Weight : 7.50 lbs. Shipping Dimensions (in packaging) : Width 4.37" x Height 20.25" x Depth Packed: 10.5". Peavey PV 20' XLR Female to Male Low Z Mic Cable - 100 % Copper/Top Quality. High-quality XLR connectors with nickel contacts.
- High density shield for maximum flexibility and noise prevention. 24 awg. twisted pair, shielded cable. 20 foot length. Weight Unpacked: 0.75 lb(0.34 kg). Weight Packed: 0.75 lb(0.34 kg). Width Packed: 3"(7.62 cm). Height Packed: 13"(33.02 cm). Depth Packed: 0.75"(1.905 cm).
|Model:||REQ215+PV 20 FOOT LOW Z MIC CABLE|
|Part Number:||REQ215+PV 20 FOOT LOW Z MIC CABLE|
|MPN:||REQ215+PV 20 FOOT LOW Z MIC CABLE|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Rockville, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By Audio 2000s
The Audio2000'S AEQ8131 unit is a one-channel constant-Q graphic equalizer with thirty-one 2/3 octave standard ISO center frequency bands. The AEQ8131 is housed in a rugged 16 Ga steel chassis with a 3/16" aluminum face panel, to be rack-mountable as...
mpn: Micro DI, ean: 9587632541565,
Smart direct input box with ultra low distortion, it quietly transfers the sound of guitar or bass directly to the audio system Balanced/unbalanced output, gain switch, cabinet simulator and ground lift function included.Full metal shell. Very small ...
mpn: FBA_ISOPOD, ean: 0692465021418,
Housed in a high impact nylon casing, the Whirlwind ISOPOD safely sums to mono and transformer isolates unbalanced 1/8" (3.5mm) stereo connections to balanced, XLR. Use to create a balanced mono signal from MP3 players and computers to send to profes...
mpn: FBA_1219427-62, ean: 0676101040674,
The Radial Stage Bug SB-5 is a compact stereo direct box designed to accommodate laptop computers, tablets and other consumer audio products when amplifying the signal through a PA system. The passive design begins with an integrated input cable that...
mpn: M42, ean: 0698775822219,
We are working & focus on sounds!How to use:Simply plug the microphone into your Apple Mac Book,iPad,iPod,iPhone,Android or Windows smart phone and clip on to your shirt.Now you can instantly reproduce your voice,no additional plugs or batteries need...
mpn: 021904-00300, ean: 0847977019143,
Description:This Digital to Analog Audio Converter is designed for either home or professional audio switching. It converts Coaxial or Toslink digital audio signals to analog L/R audio and available for connection to an external device such as an a...
mpn: DADB, ean: 0840402019190,
There are just some things that aren't glamorous or fun, but you've gotta have them. And if you gotta have one, it might as well be rugged and inexpensive, right? The ART dADB Dual Active Direct Box fits the bill perfectly. Plug in any pair of instru...
mpn: KP1, ean: 0639476316454,
Just plug the KickPad into the mic line feeding your favorite cardioid kick drum mic and you will experience an incredible "instant kick drum sound" that is exactly repeatable, every time. This is a real time saver that will work with any cardioid mi...
mpn: HDBR, ean: 0806576219903,
Bass Driver: The Hifonics Digital Bass Restoration (HDBR) processor contains a Bass Driver circuit that accurately recreates and injects Low Frequency information back into the signal path. What that means in everyday terms is that this Signal Proces...
mpn: PDB, ean: 1374118769142,
The new PDB Passive Direct Box is a rock solid, roadworthy DI for connection of the outputs of electronic musical instruments (or other audio sources) to the balanced inputs of mixer consoles and other balanced inputs. Product Features The ART PDB(TM...