Product Description & Reviews
The Rockville APM10 is an Active Studio Subwoofer that delivers unbelievable sounding bass! These subs put out an amazing 400 watts peak power and 200 watts RMS power. We spent a lot of time developing the most premium studio subwoofer we’ve built to date! I am very pleased and excited to talk to you guys about what we did to make this subwoofer sound as good as it does. If you are an audiophile you will find what we did to be quite amazing. Keep in mind, the only reason our price point is not 300 % higher is because you are buying manufacturer direct. We are one of the leading speaker manufacturers in the USA, and we have a state of the art manufacturing process. There is a lot to talk about so I will break it down into sections. Features: 200 Watt RMS Enclosure is made of top quality MDF wood. Our enclosure is not particleboard it is true high-grade MDF! The enclosure is 0.7” thick while the front board of it is a full 1.34” thickness to give you the ultimate best sound quality! The enclosure is built with the perfect amount of air space to maximize sound quality for a studio The front-firing port is built to the perfect spec to enhance the sound Class “D” Amplifier Circuitry with Auto-Switching Power Supply LED Power on/Stand-by Indicator on Rear Panel Rubber woofer surrounds increases sound quality and eliminates unwanted distortions Computer Optimized Electronic Crossover Network filters out Highs and Mids. Frequency Response: 34Hz - 150 KHz 400 Watts peak output 200 Watt RMS output Input voltage: 120V 10" woofer with rubber surround and paper cone with painted Product Dimensions in Inches: (W*H*D): 13.4'' x 14.5'' x 15.7'' Shipping Dimensions in Inches: (W*H*D)17.3 ''x 19.3'' x 19.7 ''' Net Weight: 28.7 LBS Shipping Weight: 34.1 LBS
Features & Highlights
- 10" 400 Watt Active Studio Subwoofer in Black. Built-in Class D Amplifier. Enclosure is made of top quality MDF wood. Comes in 3 enclosure finish options Wood finish painted black. Wood finish painted white. Wood finish with vinyl front board
- The enclosure is built with the perfect amount of air space to maximize sound quality for a studio. The front-firing port is built to the perfect spec to enhance the sound. Class "D" Amplifier Circuitry with Auto-Switching Power Supply. LED Power on/Stand-by Indicator on Rear Panel
- Rubber woofer surrounds increases sound quality and eliminates unwanted distortions. Computer Optimized Electronic Crossover Network filters out Highs and Mids. Front-Firing Port Shaped and Designed by Sound Engineers to Reduce Port Turbulence and Deliver Distortion Free Top Sound Quality!
- Specially Wound Voice Coils Produce Accurate Response along the Low Frequency Spectrum. Distortion-Free Playback Even at Max Volume Listening! Very Clean Sound! Transducer Production Line to Make the SPL Performance Stable. Shiny metal mesh grill
- Crossover Frequency Control allows you to adjust low frequency input: 50Hz - 150Hz. ¼" TRS input jack. Left and Right XLR input/outputs. RCA input/outputs. Woofer Impedance: 8 Ohm. Frequency Response: 34Hz - 150 KHz. 10" woofer with rubber surround and paper cone with painted
|Item Size:||17.4 x 19.3 x 19.3 inches|
|Package Weight:||32.45 pounds|
|Package Size:||18.5 x 18.25 x 18.25 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Rockville, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: HS8S-Bundle, ean: 0642049581630,
Wanna feel the bass? The Yamaha HS8S delivers. This 8'' bass-reflex powered subwoofer serves up accurate low frequencies down to 22Hz, so you hear everything that's on your recording. The good, the bad, the awesome. Yamaha has engineered the HS8S with a beefy 150W amplifier purpose-built for low frequencies. The ideal match for Yamaha's HS series full-range monitors, the HS8S is your affordable, compact solution for extended-range monitoring in your studio. And if your projects take you on the
By JBL Professional
mpn: LSR310S, ean: 0050036904636,
Extend your system's LF all the way down! The LSR310S subwoofer incorporates JBL’s patented Slip Stream Port working in concert with a custom 10'' down-firing driver and a 200-Watt amplifier to add deep, powerful bass to any studio monitor system. A JBL first, the XLF Extended Low Frequency setting lets you hear your tracks with the augmented bass tuning used in today’s dance clubs.JBL Patented Slip Stream Port This patented JBL port design works in concert with the LSR310S low frequency