If you use Ableton Live, you need a Launchpad. Its 8 x 8 grid of pads has become ubiquitous with the evolution of electronic music, letting you launch clips, play drum racks, and control your mixer - all while creating awesome lightshows. Launchpad integrates immediately and seamlessly with Ableton Live, without any setup. The pads are lit by RGB LEDs, which match the color of your clips in your session view, so you can see at a glance what's playing. You can use them to launch clips, play drums, start and stop loops, arm tracks, and control volumes, pans and sends - and anything else you can imagine with Max for Live. Launchpad is totally portable: lightweight, easy to pack and carry around, and fully USB bus powered - so there's no need for power sockets. You can also link it up with more Launchpad's or other Launch products to build yourself a fully hands-on Ableton Live studio, by combining Launch Control, Launch Control XL, or Launchkey. Complete with Ableton Live Lite, 1GB of pro-quality Loop masters samples and the Novation Bass Station VST and AU plug-in synthesizer, Launchpad comes with everything you need to start making great music.
Features & Highlights
- Integrate immediately and seamlessly with Ableton Live, without any setup whatsoever. If you already have Ableton Live it must be version 9.2 or greater to work with Launchpad. We recommend that you update to the latest version as previous versions of Ableton Live do not include the Launchpad integration
- 64 RGB pads light up to match the color of your clips in Live; see at a glance what's loaded, playing, and recording
- Bright, colorful pads make the unit stand out just from USB power - when you're on stage or creating an exciting Launchpad light show video for YouTube
- Use the grid to play drums and samples with pads pre-mapped to Ableton Lives drum rack; start and stop loops, arm tracks, and control volumes, pans and sends
- Launchpad Arcade is an interactive demo that you can use with or without your Launchpad for immediate playability, right out of the box; NOTE: Refer the User Manual before use; 2-year limited warranty on manufacturing defects
|Item Weight:||1.98 pounds|
|Item Size:||9.45 x 0.98 x 0.98 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.9 pounds|
|Package Size:||10.2 x 2.5 x 2.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Novation, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: P45B, ean: 0642892771905,
The P-45 digital piano has 10 voices, 88 weighted keys, and features that are ideal for the needs of the beginner piano student.GHS weighted action is heavier in the low end and lighter in the high end, just like an acoustic piano.. Advanced Wave Mem...