Movo Pro Recording Bundle with Dynamic Omnidirectional Handheld XLR Reporter Microphone, and Balanced Male-to-Female XLR Microphone Cable (10 foot)
Mega Sale! Save 22% on the Movo Pro Recording Bundle with Dynamic Omnidirectional Handheld XLR Reporter Microphone, and Balanced Male-to-Female XLR Microphone Cable (10 foot) by Movo at World of Justin. MPN: HM-M2+MC-XLR3. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Bundle Item #1: Movo HM-M2 The Movo HM-M2 is a dynamic broadcast-quality microphone specifically designed for interview and presentation uses. Its
The Movo HM-M2 is a dynamic broadcast-quality microphone specifically designed for interview and presentation uses. Its isolated nodynamic omnidirectional capsule captures sound in a 360 degree radius allowing you to reduce handling of the mic while still capturing perfect audio no matter where you are. The mesh head acts as a windscreen and contains an internal plosive screen making it ideal for ENG & interview applications.
Bundle Item #2: Movo MC-XLR3
The Movo MC-XLR3 is a 3m (10 foot) pro series male to female XLR cable that is ideal for professional sound work, live performances, studio and broadcast recording, and many more audio applications. It features balanced, low Z, standard 3-pin XLR connectors to create a reliable connection for high quality audio. The cable is constructed with 24-Gauge OFC conductors to provide enhanced conductivity for optimal audio signal transmission. Twin conductive PVC inner shields ensure durability and long-lasting premium performance no matter the abuse it takes.
Features & Highlights
- This Movo Pro Recording Bundle Includes: HM-M2 Dynamic Omnidirectional Handheld Microphone, and MC-XLR3 Pro Series Balanced Male-to-Female XLR Microphone Cable
- HM-M2 Features: Specialized Microphone for Voice Reproduction, Isolated Microphone Capsule with Internal Pop Filter to Reduce Handling Noise, 3-Pin XLR Connector, Aluminum Alloy Construction, Carrying Pouch Included
- Pro Series XLR Cable Ideal for Professional Sound Work, Live Performances, Studio & Broadcast
- MC-XLR3 Features: Balanced, Low Z, Standard 3-pin XLR Connectors, 24-Gauge OFC Conductors, Twin Conductive PVC Inner Shields
- All Parts Covered Under 1 Year Warranty with USA-Based Customer Support
|Package Weight:||1.18 pounds|
|Package Size:||12.17 x 3.5 x 3.5 inches|