Mendini by Cecilio MAH-L, alto horn, is a sibling of the baritone is in the key of Eb. Its small bore and 7 ½ upright bell design produces a great deal sound for its size and is equipped with 3 top action valves with stainless steel pistons.
Features & Highlights
- Lacquered gold brass body and bell Eb alto horn
- Lightweight, .490" bore, 7 ½" upright bell, 3 stainless steel smooth top action pistons
- Includes: silver plated mouthpiece, pro-deluxe hard case, polishing cloth and a pair of gloves
- Bonus: Cecilio 92-D chromatic/string tuner with metronome
- 1 Year Warranty Against Manufacturer's Defects
|Manufacturer:||Cecilio Musical Instruments|
|Publisher:||Cecilio Musical Instruments|
|Studio:||Cecilio Musical Instruments|
|Item Size:||7 x 26 x 26 inches|
|Package Weight:||13.7 pounds|
|Package Size:||20.4 x 16.5 x 16.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Mendini, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: MAH-N+92D, ean: 0847848016011,
Mendini by Cecilio MAH-N, alto horn, a sibling of the baritone is in the key of Eb. Its small bore and 7 ½ upright bell design produces a great deal sound for its size and is equipped with 3 top action valves with stainless steel pistons.Nickel plat...