Product Description & Reviews
These Rubber Wood cajons feature an internal system of strings that span from the top to the bottom of the playing surface to deliver a sensitive rattle that acts as a snare effect. The strings are fully adjustable for different tastes. Simply tighten or loosen the two screws at the bottom of the cajon with the allen wrench provided to find your characteristic voice. A deep and boom Rubber Wood front plate in Amber Tiger Stripe finish provides the basis for rich sound development and an exotic appearance. This durable playing surface delivers a full bass spectrum, cutting snare slaps, and responds beautifully to soft finger rolls. The top corners of the front plate are adjustable by tightening or loosening the screws - another feature from Meinl that allows you to completely customize your stylistic palate. This will alter the distance between the front plate corner and cajon body, resulting in a varied amount of "slap" sound. The Amber Tiger Stripe finish Rubber Wood resonating body has solid construction and excellent tonal qualities that broaden your bass notes and focus your rolls and corner hits to take your beats to the next level, leaving you feeling inspired to play more. Meinl Headliner Series Cajons are ideal for any skill level and musician. Their wide range of sounds, ease of use and musicality make these cajons more than capable to integrate into your main act, live or in the studio.
Features & Highlights
- Support any style of music in a live or studio setting with bass and snare drum sounds from the Meinl Headliner Series Amber Tiger Stripe String Cajon (measures 11 3/4" wide x 12" deep x 18" tall)
- MDF composite resonating body and Rubber Wood front plate for deep bass tones
- Play towards the center of the frontplate for deep and punchy bass notes that you will hear and feel
- Adjustable top frontplate corners give you the ability to alter the amount of distance between the playing surface and the cajon body, resulting in a varied amount of 'slap' sound when playing corner hits
- Rear sound port is ideal for mic placement and develops bass notes to make them feel like a kick drum
- Ideal for any skill level and musician, Meinl Headliner String Cajons are more than capable to integrate into your main act, live or in the studio
- OFFICIAL TWO YEAR MEINL WARRANTY
- FROM THE MANUFACTURER: Customers may notice a link below for a newer version/model of this item offered by Pyle. This is false. Meinl Percussion is in no way associated with Pyle. As Amazon shoppers may already be aware, high quality products from trusted industry-leading brands often encounter hastily made imitations.
|Manufacturer:||Meinl USA L.C.|
|Color:||Amber Tiger Stripe Cajon|
|Publisher:||Meinl USA L.C.|
|Studio:||Meinl USA L.C.|
|Item Weight:||10 pounds|
|Item Size:||11.75 x 18 x 18 inches|
|Package Weight:||10.63 pounds|
|Package Size:||12.2 x 11.81 x 11.81 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.