Product Description & Reviews
The KRK Rokit 5 Generation 3 Powered Studio Monitor takes the industry standard Rokit series to the next level! KRK’s Rokit studio monitors are the most popular choice for accurate monitoring. The Generation 3 Rokit 5 provides new waveguide optimized for superior imaging, new 1-inch soft-dome tweeters for pristine clarity, and 5-inch glass-aramid composite woofer for clear midrange and tight bass plus low and high frequency adjustment to tailor the sound for your room and mix! KRK designs these active studio monitors with a price to appeal to home studios and the sound to be used in the biggest professional studios. Hard to believe? Give them a listen and you’ll find out what producers and musicians have been raving about! The KRK Rokit 5 reference monitors raise the bar once again.
Features & Highlights
- 1-inch soft-dome tweeter provides clarity and extended response up to 35kHz
- 5-inch glass-aramid composite woofer delivers clear midrange and tight bass
- Proprietary waveguide technology optimized for superior stereo imaging
- XLR, 1/4-inch and RCA inputs for universal connectivity in any studio environment
- 50-watts total bi-amped, class A/B amplifier offering maximum headroom with minimal distortion
|Item Weight:||15.7 pounds|
|Item Size:||11 x 12 x 12 inches|
|Package Weight:||15.75 pounds|
|Package Size:||12.24 x 10.51 x 10.51 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.