Product Description & Reviews
KRK 10S2 V2 10" 160 Watt Powered Studio Monitor Subwoofer10 in. glass aramid composite woofer Bass extension to 28Hz with a max SPL of 117 dB Footswitch input enables/disables sub and crossover filter (footswitch not included) Curved design with front-firing bass port for placement flexibility Powerful, lightweight Class D amplification Optimized four-position crossover control Universal connectivity: XLR, 1/4 in. TRS, and RCA inputs and outputs Polarity and input sensitivity controls All-steel grill and 15 mm reinforced.
Features & Highlights
- 10 in. glass aramid composite woofer Bass extension to 28Hz with a max SPL of 117 dB Footswitch input enables/disables sub and crossover filter (footswitch not included) Curved design with front-firing bass port for placement flexibility Powerful, lightweight Class D amplification Optimized four-position crossover control Universal connectivity: XLR, 1/4 in. TRS, and RCA inputs and outputs Polarity and input sensitivity controls All-steel grill and 15 mm reinforced
- Powered Studio Subwoofer The 10s powered studio subwoofer builds upon KRK's legacy for sonic accuracy and performance
- The custom-voiced, glass-aramid woofer delivers tight, defined bass, while the Class-D powered Amplifier dramatically increases transient response, control and punch, allowing you to properly engineer the low-frequency portion of the mix
- The 4-position selectable crossover makes it easy to adjust the subwoofer setting to your existing monitors
- Pairing the 10s with KRK or another studio monitors delivers an optimized listening and mixing experience with extended low end, while the exclusive bypass-control feature provides full range audio to the monitors if needed, without switching off the subwoofer
|Item Weight:||41.5 pounds|
|Item Size:||18.6 x 17.5 x 17.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||41.5 pounds|
|Package Size:||18.7 x 17.5 x 17.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by KRK, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: Apm10b, ean: 0811080026275,
The Rockville APM10 is an Active Studio Subwoofer that delivers unbelievable sounding bass! These subs put out an amazing 400 watts peak power and 200 watts RMS power. We spent a lot of time developing the most premium studio subwoofer we’ve built to date! I am very pleased and excited to talk to you guys about what we did to make this subwoofer sound as good as it does. If you are an audiophile you will find what we did to be quite amazing. Keep in mind, the only reason our price point is
mpn: HS8S-Bundle, ean: 0642049581630,
Wanna feel the bass? The Yamaha HS8S delivers. This 8'' bass-reflex powered subwoofer serves up accurate low frequencies down to 22Hz, so you hear everything that's on your recording. The good, the bad, the awesome. Yamaha has engineered the HS8S with a beefy 150W amplifier purpose-built for low frequencies. The ideal match for Yamaha's HS series full-range monitors, the HS8S is your affordable, compact solution for extended-range monitoring in your studio. And if your projects take you on the
By JBL Professional
mpn: LSR310S, ean: 0050036904636,
Extend your system's LF all the way down! The LSR310S subwoofer incorporates JBL’s patented Slip Stream Port working in concert with a custom 10'' down-firing driver and a 200-Watt amplifier to add deep, powerful bass to any studio monitor system. A JBL first, the XLF Extended Low Frequency setting lets you hear your tracks with the augmented bass tuning used in today’s dance clubs.JBL Patented Slip Stream Port This patented JBL port design works in concert with the LSR310S low frequency