Extend your system's LF all the way down! The LSR310S subwoofer incorporates JBL’s patented Slip Stream Port working in concert with a custom 10" down-firing driver and a 200-Watt amplifier to add deep, powerful bass to any studio monitor system. A JBL first, the XLF Extended Low Frequency setting lets you hear your tracks with the augmented bass tuning used in today’s dance clubs.
Features & Highlights
- JBL Patented Slip Stream Port This patented JBL port design works in concert with the LSR310S low frequency driver for deep, dynamic bass response at all playback levels.
- XLF Extended Low Frequency Setting JBL first, the XLF setting activates a specially-engineered tuning that emulates the ample bass tuning used in today's dance clubs.
- The custom-designed driver in the LSR310S delivers deep low frequency response into the 20 Hz region, and 113 dB peak output, for long periods at full rated power with no risk of failure.
- Professional Balanced Inputs and Outputs with balanced XLR and 1/4-Inch inputs and XLR outputs you can add the LSR310S to any studio monitor system to extend its low frequency performance.
- Selectable Input Sensitivity The -10dBV/+4 dBu sensitivity switch ensures compatibility with a broad range of signal sources, allowing you to connect the LSR310S to high-output professional equipment without any danger of input overload.
|Item Weight:||34.3 pounds|
|Item Size:||15.65 x 15 x 15 inches|
|Package Weight:||41.35 pounds|
|Package Size:||19.1 x 18.9 x 18.9 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by JBL Professional, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.