Product Description & Reviews
A great choice for beginning musicians or experienced players who like having a small travel guitar, the MC-1 3/4 Nylon has many design elements of a classical guitar but many elements important to players who need a slimmer neck profile and nut width. Nylon strings are perfect for beginners, who are often turned off by the sharp initial discomfort of steel strings, and with a smaller nylon-string guitar like the MC-1, it’s much easier to practice without finger pain. Even with its small size and small price, the MC-1 is a well-made guitar with good tone and solid intonation that exceed the expectations of most student-level instruments. An included gig bag provides for easy transport.
Features & Highlights
- Benefit from an easy playing guitar via the shorter 23.3 string scale length, smaller sized body and 6 nylon strings.
- Grab chords with comfort from the smooth satin finished 'C' shape neck profile and 1.69" neck width @ the nut.
- Time tested fan bracing under the top provides the player with a full tone indicative of a true Classical guitar.
- Smaller statures will find comfort in the ¾ sized satin finished body that features an Agathis top and Sapele back + sides.
- Limited Warranty Included
|Manufacturer:||Fender Musical Instruments Corp.|
|Publisher:||Fender Musical Instruments Corp.|
|Studio:||Fender Musical Instruments Corp.|
|Item Weight:||4.41 pounds|
|Item Size:||5.25 x 19.75 x 19.75 inches|
|Package Weight:||7.1 pounds|
|Package Size:||15.76 x 6 x 6 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.