Product Description & Reviews
Fender, a leader in instrument manufacturing, started designing, manufacturing and evolving musical instruments in 1946. Since, Fender amplifiers have and continue to be an integral part of modern music. The Fender Acoustasonic 90 is perfect for the acoustic guitarist who needs compact, lightweight, powerful and affordable amplification, packing pure tone, great features and stage-worthy performance into a versatile and lightweight combo amp. Player-centric features such as a smart feedback elimination circuit, lush spacial effects and a XLR inputs and outputs make this amp a great tool for the stage or studio! Unlock additional possibilities with Fender’s Optional 2-Button Footswitch part # 0064673000. (not included) Fender’s 5 Year Transferable Warranty included with purchase.
Features & Highlights
- Enjoy 2 channels that will allow for a microphone and a guitar to be input and used simultaneously
- Jam along with your favorite tracks by simply plugging your MP3 player into the Auxiliary input and you instantly become part of the band.
- Fender's smart feedback elimination circuit will tame shrill tones and unwanted squeal (feedback).
- 18 pounds never packed such a 90 watt punch in this portable and light weight amp.
- Limited Warranty Included
|Item Weight:||18 pounds|
|Item Size:||15.38 x 19.37 x 19.37 inches|
|Package Weight:||25.95 pounds|
|Package Size:||19.9 x 14.1 x 14.1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.