Product Description & Reviews
Two pairs of zills, four pieces in total. These Zills were hand decorated and cast in India by Master craftsman , they are A Grade Zills with Great Sound . A quintessential piece of equipment for the middle eastern dancer, the finger cymbals, or zills as they are frequently called, provide both an upbeat sound and a method for the dancer to set and change the rhythm of the dance. These small one hole zills are both functional, with a clear sweet tone, and decorative, cast in a floral medallion shape with ornate designs over the entire surface. Measuring 6cm across, and with an expandable elastic finger loop to accommodate a variety of finger shapes and sizes, these are surely a welcome addition to any dancer's possessions.
Features & Highlights
- Professional Quality Solid Antique Brass
- Price Includes 2 Pairs / 4pcs and Free Silk Pouch
- Approximately 6cm across, and with an expandable elastic finger loop
- Seller "DharmaObjects" is the ONLY AUTHORIZED SELLER of High Quality "DharmaObjects®" Products on AMAZON
- Engraved Floral Work - A Grade Zills with Great Sound
|Brand:||Lungta Imports DharmaObjects|
|Item Weight:||1 pounds|
|Package Weight:||1 pounds|
|Package Size:||0 x 0 x 0 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.