Product Description & Reviews
Having the right tool for a proper start is very important. Choosing that next instrument is even more important. When selecting the aged wood to make the Corde di Salice instruments, we saved the very finest for our 140 instruments. The same quality ebony pegs, fingerboard and chinrest, as well as our hand applied oil varnish on our model Terzo are found, this time with only the best wood, specifically selected for the student who can draw that much more out of the violin. An oblong suspension case and Graphene bow completes the package, giving the most value for the advancing violinist.
Features & Highlights
- Violin Shop setup: ready to play out of the box
- Highly flamed seasoned Spruce front; highly flamed Curly Maple back; real ebony Fingerboard and purfling
- Extra scooping on the top gives a intermediate instrument at a student level price
- Protective wood case, Fortizzo strings, and Graphene Bow
- Rosin, Polish Cloth and shoulder rest included
|Manufacturer:||Maple Leaf Strings|
|Brand:||Corde di Salice|
|Publisher:||Maple Leaf Strings|
|Studio:||Maple Leaf Strings|
|Item Size:||7.5 x 4 x 4 inches|
|Package Weight:||6.9 pounds|
|Package Size:||10 x 5.98 x 5.98 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.