Product Description & Reviews
Having the right tool is the most important thing when starting out. A quality instrument is one of those tools. The Terzo model is designed and hand carved to give the best possible beginning to your journey in music, while leaving room to grow in the future. Instead of just fitting a price point, these instruments are designed to not hold back either the beginning or advancing string student. Essential elements like an ebony fingerboard, chin rest, and genuine purfling are assumed. After the top below the purling line is scooped, a process usually reserved for higher level instruments, an easy to maintain hybrid oil varnish is hand applied. An oblong suspension case and Graphene bow complete the package, giving the young violinist a proper, cost effective start.
Features & Highlights
- Violin Shop setup: ready to play out of the box
- Seasoned Spruce front; flamed Curly Maple back; real ebony Fingerboard and purfling, pegs, and chinrest.
- Extra scooping on the top gives a intermediate instrument at a student level price
- Protective wood case, Fortizzo strings, and Graphene Bow
- Rosin, Polish Cloth and shoulder rest included
|Manufacturer:||Maple Leaf Strings|
|Brand:||Corde di Salice|
|Publisher:||Maple Leaf Strings|
|Studio:||Maple Leaf Strings|
|Item Size:||7 x 4 x 4 inches|
|Package Weight:||6.2 pounds|
|Package Size:||9.21 x 5.59 x 5.59 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.