Teacher approved Cecilio CVN-300 orchestra violin is perfect for beginner to intermediate violinist. It features hand-carved solid spruce top, hand-carved maple back and sides and finished with a beautiful antique varnish and inlaid purfling. The CVN-300 violin is strung with a set of D'Addario Prelude Strings and is fitted with ebony fingerboard, pegs, chinrest, and tailpiece with nickel plated fine tuners. Violin package includes Cecilio chromatic tuner with metronome, a lesson book, a lightweight form fitting hard shell case with pockets and strap (making it convenient to carry to school or orchestra), 2 (two) Brazil wood bow with unbleached genuine Mongolian horsehair, adjustable shoulder rest with soft foam padding & soft rubber feet, quality rosin cake, and a violin bridge. Buy with confidence as it comes with a 1- year warranty against any manufacturer's defects.
Features & Highlights
- Size 4/4 (full size) violin with solid spruce wood top, maple back, neck and sides with inlaid purfling in antique varnish
- Ebony fingerboard, pegs chinrest, and tailpiece with 4 detachable nickel plated fine tuners
- Strung with D'Addario Prelude Strings
- Includes: Cecilio chromatic tuner, lesson book, lightweight hard case, 2 x Brazilwood bows with unbleached genuine Mongolian horsehair, quality rosin cake, adjustable shoulder rest, and an extra bridge
- 1 Year Warranty Against Manufacturer's Defects
- Note: Does not include extra set of strings.
|Manufacturer:||Cecilio Musical Instruments|
|Publisher:||Cecilio Musical Instruments|
|Studio:||Cecilio Musical Instruments|
|Item Weight:||5 pounds|
|Item Size:||12 x 5 x 5 inches|
|Package Weight:||5.65 pounds|
|Package Size:||10.1 x 5.6 x 5.6 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Cecilio, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.