Created especially for on-air news and sports broadcasting, announcing & interviews, this rugged stereo headset offers natural, highly intelligible and focused vocal reproduction, closed-back circumaural (around-the-ear) ear cups to seal out background noise, and a high-output dynamic microphone mounted on a flexible gooseneck boom. The headset's microphone has a cardioid polar pattern tailored for pickup of speech with maximum voice intelligibility over a wide range of frequencies. It is more sensitive to sound originating directly in front of the element, making it useful in reducing pickup of unwanted sounds. The flexible gooseneck boom swivels for easy positioning on either the right or left side.
Features & Highlights
- 3.23 inches (82 mm) wide (earcup). 1.81 inches (46 mm) wide (headband). 7.09 inches (180.1 mm) long (boom), microphone extended. 0.94 inches (24mm) diameter (microphone)
- Mic features polar pattern and frequency response tailored for intelligible vocal reproduction. Closed-back circumaural ear cups help seal out crowd noise and other background distractions
- Neodymium magnets in microphone & headphones for high output level & detailed sound reproduction
- Cardioid pickup pattern of the dynamic microphone rejects off-axis sounds. 1.81inches wide headband
- Boom-mounted microphone can be positioned on the left or right side
|Part Number:||AUD BPHS1|
|Item Weight:||0.99 pounds|
|Item Size:||16 x 5 x 5 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.25 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.52 x 4.02 x 4.02 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Audio-Technica, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: 940-ENLPCS, ean: 0711106261591,
This black, Tolex Epiphone Les Paul Hardshell Case is just what you need to protect your Les Paul guitar from the rigors of the road. The plush-lined, hardshell case serves as a shock absorber with an inner compartment to hold extra strings, straps, ...