(2) KRK RP4G3W RP4-G3S White Rokit Powered 4" Studio Monitors+Stands+Foam Pads
(2) KRK RP4G3W RP4-G3S White Rokit Powered 4'' Studio Monitors+Stands+Foam Pads by KRK at World of Justin. MPN: (2) RP4G3W+RVSM1+RRS190S. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. KRK's ROKIT 4 G3 (Generation 3) powered studio monitor offers professional performance and accuracy for recording, mixing, mastering and playback.
KRK's ROKIT 4 G3 (Generation 3) powered studio monitor offers professional performance and accuracy for recording, mixing, mastering and playback. The system consists of a 1" soft dome tweeter and 4" glass-Aramid composite woofer. It delivers high frequencies up to 35kHz, vocal clarity and extended bass response. The proprietary bi-amped, class A/B amplifier grants SPL up to 100dB. The ROKIT waveguide is designed to ensure detailed imaging in the listening position. The front-firing bass port reduces boundary coupling to allow flexible positioning in the room while the engineered surface reduces diffraction distortion. Multiple input connections ensure the ROKIT 4 G3 will easily integrate in any system configuration. The benefit and the solution for small desks that require big sound. The ROKIT 4 is the most compact solution of the KRK ROKIT series.
KRK RP4G3W RP4-G3W White Rokit Powered 4" Inch Studio Monitor Active Speaker
Low-resonance enclosure for minimized distortion and colorization
Multiple audio input connectors (XLR, Â¼", RCA) for universal connectivity in any studio environment
Factory installed foam pad provides isolation between the speaker and surface
Unbalanced: 7kΩ RCA,
Balanced: 10kΩ ¼" TRS and XLR. Pin 2 & Tip = Hot\Positive, Pin 3 & Ring =
Cold\Negative, Pin 1 & Sleeve = Ground
Controls: HF Level Adjust (-2dB, -1dB, 0, +1dB) LF Level Adjust (-2dB, -1dB, 0, +2dB)
System Volume (-30dB to +6dB)
Magnetic Shielding: Yes
Product Dimensions (D x W x H): 8.82" x 6.09" x 8.31"
Product Net Weight: 8.67 lbs
Fuse Rating: Slow Blow type, 5mm x 20mm
100V~, 110-120V~: 1A-250V
Studio Monitor Stands (Pair)
Rockville RRS190S: Monitor Isolation Pads
Features & Highlights
- Package Includes : (2) KRK RP4G3W RP4-G3W White Rokit Powered 4" Inch Studio Monitors Active Speaker With Class A/B Amplifier + Pair of Rockville RVSM1 Heavy Duty Near-Field Studio Monitor Stands + Pair of Rockville RRS190S High Density Foam Studio Monitor Isolation Pads
- KRK RP4G3W RP4-G3W White Rokit Powered 4" Inch Studio Monitor Active Speaker. Bi-amped, class A/B amplifier offering large headroom and low distortion. Proprietary waveguide optimized for superior imaging. 1" Soft-dome tweeter provides pristine clarity and extended response up to 35kHz. High-frequency adjustment tailors the system to personal taste. Lightweight, glass-Aramid composite woofer delivers clear midrange and tight bass.
- Configuration: 2-Way. System type: Active Studio Monitor. HF Transducer: 1" Soft-dome tweeter. MF/HF Cone material: Aramid Glass Composite Woofer. LF Transducer: 4" Aramid glass composite woofer. Freq. Range (-10dB): 51Hz - 35kHz. Crossover Freq.: 2.3kHz. Total Power: 30 Watts. HF Power: 10 Watts. MF Power: N/A. LF Power: 20 Watts. Peak SPL: 102 dB. Auto-Standby: 30 minutes. Cabinet Material: MDF.
- Studio Monitor Stands (Pair). Adjustable Height. Steel Construction. Nylon clutch for adjusting. EVA Pad on top to eliminate unwanted vibrations. Triple enforced steel base with ultimate sturdiness. Black Color. Weight capacity: 80 lbs.. Adjustable height Range: 33-45 inches. Base: 17.7 x 17.7 x 17.7 inches. Top Plate: 9.05 x 9.45 inches. Tube Diameter: 1.5 inch- 1.37 inch .
- Rockville RRS190S: Monitor Isolation Pads . 3 Angle High Density Foam. 7.5" x 9.5". High quality, High Density Foam. Eliminates vibrations and unwanted noises in your studio. Price is for (2) pads which accommodates (2) speakers.
|Part Number:||(2) RP4G3W+RVSM1+RRS190S|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by KRK, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: BX5CARBONBLKXUS, ean: 0694318016435,
M-Audio's BX5 Carbon Black studio monitor helps you track, monitor, and mix with confidence by providing accurate sound and dynamic acoustic control. Equipped with a 5” woven Kevlar low-frequency driver and 1” natural silk dome tweeter, the BX5 ...
mpn: ERISE5, ean: 0008474926499,
5.25-inch (E5) / 8-inch (E8) Kevlar low-frequency transducer 1-inch (25 mm), ultra-low-mass, silk-dome, high-frequency transducer 70 (E5) /130 watt (E8), Class AB biamplification Front-firing acoustic port for superior bass-frequency reproduction Mid...
By KRK Systems
mpn: RECORDING-PACK-87, ean: 0641076978789,
KRK Systems is one of the world's most respected manufacturers of studio reference monitors. In their state of the art design facility, KRK engineers create products that deliver natural and balanced spectral response with low distortion and superio...
By Gibson Pro Audio
mpn: RP4G3W, ean: 0816654004895,
For a quarter of a century KRK have been the professional's choice for mixing and mastering hit records around the globe. KRK's ROKIT studio monitors have been the most popular choice for accurate monitoring, selling over one million units. With th...
- Active speaker design (no need for amp) - Frequency response (+/- 3dB): 45Hz - 22kHz - Power: 55W (35W+20W) - Inputs Connectors: XLR balanced 10kOhms, RCA unbalanced 10kOhms with sensitivity compensation - LF amplifier stage: 35W, class AB - HF amp...
mpn: 1005427, ean: 0810514000072,
If you dig the performance of IsoAcoustics' ISO-L8R155 speaker stands, but you want something a bit more elegant, then IsoAcoustics Aperta isolation stands are just the thing you need. When it comes to acoustic isolation, these speakers offer the sa...
By Reveal 502
mpn: 2447368341, ean: 5035866177004,
This is an amazing deal....
mpn: PMB, ean: 0678358926565,
Avantone PMB LTD ED Single (1) Passive MixCube in Black. Their design is inspired by the legacy of the 5C Sound Cubes used in virtually all-major studios for the last 25 years.5.25" Shielded Passive Full range 8 ohm drivers. 6 1/2" Cube Cabinet with ...
mpn: PRESONUSERIS45, ean: 0712392905541,
The new Eris 4.5 powered nearfield active studio monitors supply you with state of the art electronics and versatile acoustics that are unheard of at this price. Sold in pairs, these monitors are designed to give you complete accuracy in your mix wit...
mpn: (2) RP5G3+RVSM1+MOPAD,
These heavy-duty Near-Field monitor stands are designed with home and project recording studios in mind. The height is adjustable for listening while sitting or standing, and locks in place with a security pin. Three rubber pads on the bottom of the ...